The service we render among others is building and selling estates to provide affordable homes to needy Nigerians.
- Feasibility/Planning Studies
- Design of main service for large developments
- Design and supervision of mechanical/electrical services installation in buildings
EFAB PROPERTIES LTD recognizes the need for project to be managed and planned and carefully monitored, both during the pre-contract design period and the post contract construction works to achieve the prescribed project objective. Our typical project management service could be identified into five stages namely:
- Define and determine project objective and evolve a skeletal brief and programme priorities.
- Define programme brief.
- Define the required level of client involvement.
- Set out the detailed client requirements in respect of approval.
- Examine the clients proposal
- Develop the clients brief
- Establishment project technical feasibility
- Prepare a preliminary total project programme
- Assist the design consultants in obtaining statutory approvals.
- Monitor the preparation of preliminary drawings/specifications.
- Establish all detailed insurance requirements
- Obtain a preliminary budget from the quantity surveyor
- Consult with the design team until an optimum scheme is produced
- In conjunction with the design team prepare a feasibility report and obtain clients approval.
- Receive and process consultants fee accounts.
- Advice on the selection and appointment of contractor(s)
- Set up management structure
- Define responsibilities and line of communication of all parties
- Produce and monitor a computerized critical path network for design
- Monitor the development of design/specifications
- Monitor budget and obtain a pre-tender estimate from Quantity Surveyor
- Check that planning permission and building regulation approvals are obtained
- Co-ordinate the compilation of all contract documents by the design team.
- Through the design team obtain the contractors proposals in terms of sourcing and monitoring throughout the works.
- Via the design team obtain and monitor contractors’ critical path network and works.
- Obtain the contractors information required, schedule and produce feasibility programme for the design consultants to achieve.
- In conjunction with the contractor, integrate and co-ordinate design, procurement programme.
- Monitor progress on site in conjunction with the design team
- Attend regular progress meetings and receive design team and contractors’ reports
- In conjunction with the design team, report to the client regularly on function time cost and quality
- Co-ordinate the design teams’ inspection of all site works
- Monitor the certification of payments
- Attend regular progress meetings, receive design team and contractors’ report and prepare an overall project report to client
- Prepare and issue to the client an analysis of progress trends on major aspects of the works.
- Instigate all pre-commissioning checks
- Monitor the completion of the final account
- Ensure the works are monitored during the defects liability period
- Monitor design teams preparation of a schedule of planned prevention maintenance and advice on the necessity of a maintenance contract for essential plant and equipment.
The scope of services rendered by EFAB PROPERTIES LTD covers the following areas:
In its quest to provide professional service in the field of planning, the firm seeks to assist clients in creating a better environment for people to live and work in. Over the years we provided consultancy service in the areas of:
- Regional studies
- City and other urban studies
- Local plans
- Action areas planning
- Rehabilitation and Recreational facilities have also been undertaken
- Feasibility studies
- Water supply
- Design and supervision of roads
- Stadium and other sports complexes
- Dams and channels
- Public utilities
- Industrial & Commercial projects
- Material specification for projects
I am more than ever committed to investing in our communities and the citizens. My motivation is to see to it that my sheer hard work provides affordable housing for all.