Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/oxfordpr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/fs/package.module.fs.php on line 263
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 34 in /home/oxfordpr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_basic_tagcloud/package.module.nextgen_basic_tagcloud.php on line 184
Efab City Estate, Mbora District
Mbora Estate is located within the serene environment bordering Life-Camp, Jabi and Karimo with access to the popular Jabi-Airport Road overlooking the Federal Staff Clinic, Turkish International Hospital.
It sits on about 90 Hectares of Land with the following House types;
- 2-Bedroom semi-detached bungalow without BQ space (Type I)
- 2-bedroom semi-detached bungalow with space for 2 rooms BQ (type II)
- 3-Bedroom detached bungalow with space for 2 rooms BQ
- 4-bedroom detached bungalow with space for 2 rooms BQ
- 4-bedroom duplex with space for 2 rooms BQ.
- 5-bedroom duplex with space for 2 rooms BQ.
- Outright Purchase
- Conditional Purchase: Pay 70% and take possession, and pay the balance within __________________________ period.
- NHF: pay 30% down payment and process the balance through FGMB within the above mentioned Scheme. Balance can be paid within 10 to 30 years depending on your unexpired service years.
- Smart Homes: make 50% down payment and take possession, take advantage of an in-house mortgage provider who will pay us the balance at 10% interest to you; repayable in 6(six) years.
- Rent to Own: pay your annual rent for 13 years and own the house. Take possession from point of payment of year one.
Schools, (see Efab International School) with Boarding house and other services.
- Church and Mosque
- Well reticulated water supply
- Good road network
- corner shops
- Guest chalets
- police post.